This video covers common administrative tasks for Office 365. It is designed to be completely hands on and covers the major Office 365 applications, such as Exchange and SharePoint, in addition to some of the newer applications, such as Stream, Planner, and Power BI, that might not be quite as familiar to administrators. Administrators will learn how to manage and configure the various Office 365 applications and also learn about compliance-related features such as eDiscovery.
The videos are presented by long-time tech author and 16-time Microsoft MVP, Brien Posey.
Learn How To
- Configure Azure AD synchronization to an on-premises Active Directory environment.
- Configure and manage flagship Office 365 applications, such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, and Yammer.
- Explore newer Office 365 apps, such as Stream and Power BI.
- Get a handle on compliance by learning how to create data loss prevention policies, and perform eDiscovery.
- Manage mobile devices and restrict access to certain data based on device type.
Who Should Take This Course
This course is geared toward administrators who want to gain an understanding of how to configure and manage Office 365 and its various applications.
- Know how to set up an Office 365 subscription
- Have basic networking knowledge
Publisher: Microsoft Press